We believe that every couple deserves the best chance possible to building their family. With that in mind, we do things differently at Advanced Fertility Center of Texas (AFCT). We look at the underling medical factors that may be contributing to your fertility and work on treating those. We have learned over the 20 plus years that you need both medicine and wellness to regulate the body, and give you optimal health, which leads to fertility success.
AFCT works closely with Lisanne Wellness Center (LWC) to offer you wellness services that can regulate your body and enhance your infertility treatments. Thanks to our unique method of mind and body approach to fertility success, which includes detoxification, meditation, nutrition, and our well-renowned fertility specialists, we have been able to reach an excellent 78% pregnancy success rate! (The national average is 48.5 %).
At AFCT, we take the time to get to know each patient individually and will address all your concerns on the road to parenthood in the most compassionate manner. In addition, we are able to speak many
Why choose Advanced Fertility Center of Texas?
- If you are serious about achieving positive results, do it right the first time! That is why we are able to achieve great pregnancy success rates through in vitro fertilization and ovulation induction with intrauterine insemination.
- We provide comprehensive, personalized and compassionate infertility care that is geared specifically to the woman’s needs.
- We provide women’s care that encompasses regular follow-ups to help women through all stages of their reproductive years.
- We treat both men and women.
- We offer the most up-to-date infertility technology, including egg freezing for patients who need to undergo chemotherapy or for those who want to delay childbearing.
- Our IVF laboratory is headed by Dr. Dmitri Dozortsev, Laboratory Director and one of the leading experts in In Vitro Fertilization.
- We are a large referral center for women with PCOS and offer comprehensive programs to treat or control PCOS symptoms.
- We have an on-site wellness center with experts to provide advice on nutritional and lifestyle modifications, and many other specialized programs allowing for consistent, high-level medical care.
- We have 3 locations Memorial City, Woodlands and College Station